Celebrate your birthday by feeding the poor patients and their families outside hospitals.

Although there are unlimited ideas to celebrate birthday as each birthday is a new beginning, this birthday, share your joyous moments by providing food to poor and hungry patients outside hospitals, as by seeking happiness for others, and find it for yourself !

A birthday is a very special day; it’s the day you came into the world!  So, if you are looking for a unique and meaningful way to celebrate your accomplishments and milestones, consider distributing food to the poor patients and their families outside hospitals.

Yes, celebrate your Birthday in a unique way. You can plan a birthday along with your friends, family or colleagues by feeding the needy outside hospitals.  You can request your friends that instead of buying gifts for your birthday or for your family members/friends, consider asking them to make a donation.

  • Please share your donation details with Ms. Reena Sen at [email protected]
  • In the mail, please mention the name of the person to whom you are dedicating the food drive.
  • Also, please mention the date on which you wish to conduct the food drive .

Contribute through your Paytm Wallet. Click Here

Select Your Donation Amount

Personal Info

Billing Details

Donation Total: ₹11,000.00

• Click on above ‘Donate Now’ button and you will be directed to a secure payment gateway.
• After completing the payment process, you will be redirected to Udayfoundation.org for details of your donation.
• You will receive 80G receipt of your donation through mail immediately after a successful donation.
• For any queries, write to us on [email protected] or call on 09599635450

*Only Indian Cards and Net Banking Accepted


  • As a policy we do not accept Cash donations.
  • Donations to Uday Foundation are exempt from 50% tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
  • Please share the details after you have made the donation to [email protected], along with your complete address and PAN card no, enabling us to send 80G tax exemption receipt of the same.
  • Uday Foundation is not registered with FCRA and we cannot accept foreign donations. We can accept donation from Non-Resident Indian only through any bank account operational in India. Contributions made by a citizen of India, living in another country, from his personal savings, through the normal banking channels, is not treated as foreign contribution. However, while accepting any donations from such NRI, it is mandatory to obtain his passport details to ascertain that he/she is an Indian passport holder.
  • In case you are a Non-Resident Indians and Indian passport holder and wish to donate, please write to Ms Reena Sen at [email protected] or speak to her at 09599635450.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do you celebrate birthdays?

By providing freshly cooked food including khichdi and a banana to the poor patients and their families outside hospitals.

Which hospitals do you cover?

Although we provide food to poor patients and their families outside various hospitals but we for birthdays and other occasion we provide food outside AIIMS and Safdurjung Hospital.

How much it cost to feed the poor patient and their families outside hospitals?

It only cost Rs.11/- to provide food to one person.

Can I provide food to less number of poor patients and families outside hospitals?

We prefer to provide food to 500 people but in case you wish to provide food to less number of people, please speak to Ms. Reena Sen at 95 99 635 450.

Can I join your team during food distribution drive?

You are most welcome to join our team for food distribution drive along with your family and friends.

I can not join you personally. Will you provide any proof of food distribution to me?

We provide pictures of food donation drive and also as per request of the donor we also keep a little board mentioning to occasion.

Is my donation is exempted under 80G of Income tax.

Yes, we provide proper 80G receipt of the donation.

For any queries and details, please speak to Ms. Reena Sen at 09599635450 (best time to call is between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm) or please write to her at [email protected]